What’s going on with extra COVID-19 unemployment benefits?
It’s been weeks since President Donald Trump signed an executive memorandum that was supposed to get the federal government back into the business of topping up unemployment benefits, to $400 a week. Few states, however, are currently paying even part of the benefit that the president promised. And, it looks like, in most states, the maximum additional benefit unemployment recipients will be able to get is $300.
What’s the latest on evictions?
For millions of Americans, things are looking grim. Unemployment is high, and pandemic eviction moratoriums have expired in states across the country. And as many people already know, eviction is something that can haunt a person’s life for years. For instance, getting evicted can make it hard to rent again. And that can lead to spiraling poverty.
Which retailers are requiring that people wear masks when shopping? And how are they enforcing those rules?
Walmart, Target, Lowe’s, CVS, Home Depot, Costco — they all have policies that say shoppers are required to wear a mask. When an employee confronts a customer who refuses, the interaction can spin out of control, so many of these retailers are telling their workers to not enforce these mandates. But, just having them will actually get more people to wear masks.
You can find answers to more questions on unemployment benefits and COVID-19 here.
- 2.5% نرخ وام مسکن در اینجا. چه در آینده — 2%? و یا حتی 1%?
- داکت اسپلیت ایران رادیاتور
- Apple’s September event, usually headlined by a new iPhone, is different this year
- عمل جراحی گوش یا اتوپلاستی چیست؟
- نحوه استفاده از دکانتور شیشه ای آزمایشگاهی
- با کمتر خودرو در جاده ها, برخی از شهرستانها ایجاد فضای بیشتر برای راه رفتن
- نفت و اطلاعات: چگونه برای صاف خام منحنی
- معلمان وزن گزینه های خود را به عنوان برخی از مناطق با بازگشایی کلاس های حضوری
- کربن فعال شده گرانول | تصفیه هوا
- بشر آزمایشگاه شیشه ای